Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where does the time go?

Oh my goodness!  My goal for this evening was to do major work on this blog, especially since I haven't posted in two weeks.  And now it's 10:00 and I'm exhausted!
Here is what's been going on in the last two weeks:
WE MOVED!
It felt like we were holding our breath, just waiting for the other shoe to drop while we waited to find out when we were closing.  Finally, last Wednesday, we closed on both houses and brought our first truck load of boxes to the new house.  By Saturday we were out of the house on Timber Run completely.  There is still so much left to unpack here, but I really feel like we made a dent in the boxes this weekend! 
The last two weeks have also consisted of a lot of eating out, a lot of alcohol, a little working out in the form of unpacking, and no cooking.

I started cooking yesterday after a trip to the grocery store, and I really wanted to work out today, but by the time we got home and had dinner on the table, it was already late.

I'm very disappointed, but I'm going to set my alarm for very early in the morning to try to get a work out in before my day starts.  Ron is out of town, so it will have to be either the treadmill or a weight workout that I remember since the DVD player upstairs isn't plugged in yet.
I'll be posting about this house in a few days, but let me just say: I LOVE BEING IN THE COUNTRY!  That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment