Sunday, May 1, 2011

Home again!

So I am back home.  I'm working on my St Louis post, but it might be a day or two before I have it ready.  I wasn't able to see much beyond our hotel, but we were a block from the Arch. 
I did not get any workouts in.  I actually had time for legs on Saturday, but my key wouldn't work!  Ron was in meetings, so by the time he was finished, I barely had time to get ready for the mixer!  This weekend I did not set the best example for healthy eating/living.  There was too much alcohol involved, not enough good, real food, and little to no exercise.  So today, I am getting back on the wagon. 
I had a grilled chicken salad at lunch from Logan's Roadhouse in Waxahachie and lots of water.  Tonight we are having Ron's Mom's Pot Roast.  I'll post the recipe if it turns out.  It usually does!  And I am doing Kenpo X.  Ron is running a 5k with Chris next week while G and I are camping, so he is planning to run tonight.
We are also currently stressing over the status of our house purchase.  I won't go into much detail, but we're afraid our buyer may have walked on the contract.  It's outside of her option period, so legally she can't do that.  But we are back to not packing. I am so ready for this part to be over!  Who knew it would be so stressful!  I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment