Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Another Day

You'll never guess where I'm blogging from....my bed!  I. Am. Wiped!  I wasn't going to blog,  but I had so much to say I decided to take advantage of my laptop! 

I got to run last night with my best friend!  I was so happy Ron decided to run with me.  I enjoy the time together, even if we are huffing and puffing up a hill!  So here is my run last night by the numbers:
Distance          Duration        Avg Pace          Calories Burned            Climb
2.25 mi              25:57           11:32                     226                         160 ft

Look at those hills!  The house is at the top of a hill, so either way I run, it ends uphill!  This run was so much easier than Sunday's!  It's amazing what a difference being properly fueled and hydrated makes!  I really should have slowed down, but it's very hard to pace when there are no flat areas.  Everything is either up or down.  I'm not so discouraged about this Sunday's 3 mile run now.  Ron is looking forward to running with me tomorrow night, too. 

Tonight I did 20 minutes of arms with a workout I have stored on my iPhone from the now defunct PodFitness.  I really loved that program, and have yet to find anything like it.  I was so not into it, but I pushed through.  I'm not sure what the cause is for my lack of motivation and interest in strength training right now. I'm just going to keep pushing through, until I find something that works for me.

Dinner tonight was from Menus 4 Moms.  We had Ham and Cheese Stromboli with Clean Eating Country Potatoes.

This meal was super starchy, and I really wish I had just done a salad with the stromboli, but, alas, I have no greens!  I made French Bread dough in the bread machine to make the stromboli, and it turned out so yummy!
Then I layered the dough with ham, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese and rolled it up.

Brushed the top with melted butter and parmesan cheese, then baked in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.

Delicious!

I probably should have left it at that.  But I couldn't.  3 Minute Oatmeal Raisin Cookies were calling my name.  I substituted the raisins with dark chocolate chips.  I also split this with G and topped both bowls with chocolate chip ice cream.  It was good, but too much.  I'm feeling very bloated and full now.  Ugh.

Well, bed is calling my name.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment