Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Workout-us Interuptus

Weight: 125 gah!
Workout: yesterday: w1d1 of C25K; today: Jillian Michaels Shred It DVD

And halfway through the dvd, the neighbors show up to help us finish the plumbing in our bathroom!  Since I workout in the middle of the living room, I had to pause.  But eventually the boys left to go to the Depot, and the wife left to take care of dinner (Jack In The Box for them...blech!), so I got to finish.  I did Level 1 today, and totally kicked its a$$.  I'd like to think it's because I'm a bada$$, but it's probably because there was a 30 minute break in the middle of it.  Meh.  At least I finished!
Last night I ran in the dark. I haven't mapped it yet, to get my mileage, but Runkeeper said I did 30 miles.  I really don't think that's the case, so I'll update this post when I know what I actually did.  It was great!  I have new music that I've been listening to on my commute home to get me pumped up.  It really worked! I was so excited to go, that I didn't even care that it was dark, and R didn't want to go with me! 
Plan for tomorrow: w1d2 of C25K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment